Learn Anywhere with the Salvage Sister
Welcome to my first interactive online video course, it will be the first of many!
Combination Drill (Combi) - Short Online Course
Learn to use a combi drill with the Salvage Sister, just like she’s in the room with you!
My online courses are a format of bitesize videos – followed by a short quiz or task to help you retain the information.
You’ll be encouraged to use your own tools with the Salvage Sister’s guidance, these are the course chapters –
- Intro – what to expect
- Types of handheld power drills & when to use them.
- How to put drill bits & accessories in a combi drill
- How to Match driver bits to screws
- Fixing to Walls in your Home – mortar, brick, plasterboard
- Pilot holes and fixing screws into wood
- Which drill bit? + How to tell them apart.
- How to hold a drill & use it safely & efficiently
- Combi Drill buttons & settings
- Quick tip for removing nylon wall plugs
There are several way to enjoy my short courses as a standalone module like ‘Drills’, sign up to a course bundle with a pre selected curriculum, or become an annual member of my online learning platform & pay a monthly subscription to receive access to everything.